"My eyes are awake before the watches of the night,
that I may meditate on your promise.”
Via Church Family,
Week after week my heart skips a beat as I see Via accomplishing our mission and simply being the Church. These things stand out in my mind this past week beyond our regular ministries:
- Over 90 people came Sunday night to hear about Restoring Healthy Relationships. We feel compelled to have our relationships match our faith.
- Our Albania Team of 8 arrived home last night after working alongside our friends at Gospel of Christ Church in Tirana. They will recap their trip for us on Sunday night, November 20.
- Our Recovery ministries were buzzing Tuesday night – God is reflecting hope through these ministries – big time!
- People are rallying around our upcoming Trunk or Treat night (Saturday, October 29). Together they are planning on serving. A meeting that will give all the details is tonight at 6:30pm in the café – you can still jump in!
- The last two nights many have come out to pray for the future of Via Church. It’s not too late to join in by stopping by for about 30 minutes tonight between 5pm and 8pm. God is stirring in us!
Via Church is healthy and unified. The ministry plans that have been in the works for years are gaining traction and producing fruit. Here are some things I need you to know.......
If you have never been baptized, there is a class this Sunday at 9am that you should attend. Water baptism will happen in our services on Sunday October 30. Don’t put this off - you can register and get more information here: Water baptism
We have recently updated our online giving system and are receiving a lot of positive feedback. If this option is for you, you can join the many others who have discovered the benefits of online giving by visiting viachurch.org/give.
I can’t wait to worship together this Sunday – I am super excited to teach our next portion of Psalm 119.
It’s all about Jesus,